Monday, May 9, 2011

TPT4KC this week

Well, I'm so glad Tuesday is close to being on tap because I could really use the pick me up! It has sure been a Monday so I am really, really looking forward to "Praying Up" tomorrow! I re-committed myself to daily prayer time and from past experience, I know it will take me awhile to "feel" it but also, I can feel the enemy working overtime to discourage me.

But I will not be discouraged!

And if he tries to do it to you because you are lifting these sweet, precious families up - tell him he better get behind you because you will run him over on the way to the Throne!!

We have a BIG praise report this week - Anna Grace's 2nd follow up/post-treatment MRI came up with no signs of cancer at all - just like the first one! Praise God for His continued care over this wonderful, God-loving family. They are over the moon!!!

As was bound to happen - we have a few more additions to the list. Also - please post any updates on our NEW Facebook page - Tenacious Prayer Tuesdays 4 Kids Cancer (TPT4KC). Go God and Go Prayer Warriors!!

Lamentations 3:19-27 (The MSG)

I'll never forget the trouble, the utter lostness, the taste of ashes, the poison I've swallowed. I remember it all—oh, how well I remember — the feeling of hitting the bottom. But there's one other thing I remember, and remembering, I keep a grip on hope: God's loyal love couldn't have run out, his merciful love couldn't have dried up. They're created new every morning. How great your faithfulness!

I'm sticking with God (I say it over and over). He's all I've got left. God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits, to the woman who diligently seeks. It's a good thing to quietly hope, quietly hope for help from God.

Sophia Vogel- 4 years old - Sarcoma b/h left eye - blood counts are low, receiving blood products tomorrow with MRI coming next Monday to see what the tumor looks like! BIG DAY!

Rylee Beard - 5 years old - Will's Tumor in abdomen/neck (relapse) - out-patient chemo this week, expect blood counts to be low.

Holden Underwood - 1 year old - ALL/MLL Leukemia - currently at home before next round of treatment

Brennan McCowen - 11 months - Neuroblastoma - currently at home before next round of treatment

Courtney Pette - 16 years old - Lymphoma - lungs cleared last week and she was able to go home! Awaiting update on chemo schedule.

Hudson Kadlecek - 4 years old - Lymphoma - We met and played with Hudson last week! Awaiting update on if he is still in-patient or was discharged.

Patton Jones - 3 YO - Burkitt's Lymphoma

Ruel Bobet - twenties - stomach cancer, receiving chemo at MDA this week - Team Sophia to visit to deliver Comfort Kit Wednesday!

Wyatt – 2 years old – ALL Leukemia – recently diagnosed, about to start chemo

Allen Hill – 10 years old – ALL Leukemia – well into treatment

No comments: