Tuesday, July 15, 2008

God is so good!

Despite hearing some upsetting news from a dear friend yesterday, I am still praising The Lord for His faithfulness to forgive and His enduring love. It gives me hope that this friend will be healed, emotionally and physically and The Lord will bless her as her heart desires. I'm loving being back in The Word, and that He is giving me opportunities to witness, even if it's to perfect strangers stopping by my house, wanting to give me literature on Jehovah's Witnesses! More diligence is required though, on my part so, this will be a short one. I just wanted to say that my heart feels like it's in the right place, where it hasn't been for awhile, and I know that's because my focus is vertical rather than horizontal! My every breath belongs to You--You are my great reward!"

(Go Tree63--"Treasure" is a great song!)

No comments: