Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ways to Help

So many of you, for so long, have asked how you can help us. I know you want to make a direct impact on our lives - and I guarantee you are, through your prayers. We were at complete peace all day Friday, infused with The Lord's enormous power and strength, until it was just time to physically rest in His presence. (A human body can only take so much!)

But you who talk with me and read this blog, I know, are do-ers. You want to tangibly show us your love. So, I decided to put together a list of things that you can do to help us as we continue this fight for the next 31 weeks.

And in the process, you won't be influencing just us, you will be changing the lives of others! The Lord loves to pay it forward!! Please email me with questions or comments - I can't respond to comments really well on this site. You can reach me at amysvogel@hotmail.com.

Please let me know if there is anything I should add to this list! And I will update it as I think of it!

Ways to help:
1. Keep Praying!

2. Follow the updates on this blog or www.caringbridge.org/visit/sophiavogel

3. Directed blood donation in her name (ID #: 3860261) at GCRBC location: www.giveblood.org

4. Buy a Team Sophia shirt at store.rocksports.net/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SOPH&Store_Code&Category_Code=SOPHIA

5. Make a “chemo kindness kit” for someone in your life recently diagnosed with cancer:jesusbling.blogspot.com/2010/12/chemo-kits.html or email me for an updated list!

6. Do a drive for Ronald MacDonald House Family Rooms at TCH: www.rmhhouston.org

7. Sign up to deliver a meal: www.carecalendar.org/logon/55045

No comments: