Thursday, March 31, 2011

More than Enough

Dearest Lord, why now?

Dearest Lord, what for?

Dearest Lord, where to?

Dearest Lord, how far?

Dearest Lord, when will it end?

I can't continue down this path. I don't have anything left to give. You've given me more than enough to handle, and I know you are the God of all things possible, so I need you to be.

Right.

Now.

This that you have let come through Your Hands to me is far too much. Everything my family is going through is way, way, way too much.

I know it is an opportunity to seek You and Your strength. It is an opportunity to be in Your presence. It is an opportunity to reflect on your wonders, miracles and judgments you've delivered. (Psalm 105:4-5).

But I just need mercy. I need a break. I have to place these horrible situations back in Your Hands because they are far to heavy for me to carry. Plus, I have no where else to go.

Where could I go? You have the words of eternal life. I believe and know You are The Holy One of God. (John 6:66-67)

So, here I am again. On my face. On my knees. Please intercede, please help me and my family. I believe You will - help me to see it clearly.

I'm between the devil and the deep red sea.

So, please, Lord, let me see you open up a way for me.

No comments: