Thursday, May 17, 2012

This is it

This is exactly what I'd like people to know, understand and/or meditate on regarding how I really feel.  The thoughts shared on this video express my personal, rather than just my political views, on life in general.  It's a great follow on to my post from last week and it is Greg Matte's sermon from this last Sunday.  He is the senior pastor at Houston's First Baptist Church.

It's a longer video - but I hope you can watch the whole thing.

http://vimeo.com/42159579?utm_source=Enewsletter+List&utm_campaign=1dc05b3425-E_news_5_17_2012&utm_medium=email

I love you.  I don't care if you are black, white, purple, green, gay, straight, American, Muslim, Chinese, Jewish, tattooed, Buddhist, man, woman, child or Martian - I love you.  There is hope for us all by the redemptive work of Jesus Christ.  We might not agree politically, but personally, I hope you know I love you.

No comments: